Thursday, June 30, 2011

Club Mate - Berlin

What to drink ? 
I will probably have many occasions to talk again about Berlin. How great this city is and how many cultural events there are.
The one "Berlin thing" I would like to point out now is a drink, I mean THE Drink.


Club Mate is a caffeinated carbonated mate-extract beverage made in Germany. It became famous "in the Berlin club scene during the 90s as an alternative to more expensive energy drinks". Now there isn't a bar, a club where you can not other a "Mate" or a "vodka Mate"  !  


When I say that, this is the perfect drink you wan to have at any time I am measuring my words.


Low sugar content
High caffeine content
Day time, nicely fresh 
Night time, with vodka 
Nice bottle 
Great taste 
JUST GOOD 



You can find it in Germany and soon very slowly in many other countries as UK, Austria, Finland, Sweden ...

Thank you Berlin for this discovery.



IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR OWN MATE : CHECK THIS OUT.  

No comments:

Post a Comment