Saturday, July 2, 2011

Roller skate in Berlin.

Berlin - S036 - Kreuzberg 

There are any kind of parties going on in Berlin and, especially, as a student you always experience a lot.
I however have to mention this one. 
When I first saw the poster I thought : great ! 80's music & rollers, perfect combination ! WE GO !
Then I started wondering, how can you possibly manage drinking, dancing and roller-skating at the same time ?!!
Well actually you can't. Some genius people did, but I suspect them of having a previous life as top sportsmen. For a, let's say, an average person like me it was not the same story. After 5 minutes I sprained my wrist thanks to a memorable fall. 

Anyway, you don't have to wear them all evening and it is an original experience. 
If you are in the neighborhood check the web site and see when the next one is on.
Roll on & Good Luck.

Oranienstr. 190


10999 Berlin

No comments:

Post a Comment