Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pourquoi la France ?

Les jambes du métro, Paris, 1971 by Robert DOISNEAU



It is a shame you can not hear my accent because indeed I am French and even if I am not living in France at this exact moment, following French news is always very interesting.

Apart from excellent food, wonderful wine, rich history, literature, le tour de France, the Eiffel Tower, Gérard Depardieu  and Jeanne d'Arc we could say that we have quite a busy political/social scene.

French presidential elections being in now less than a year, first round of voting will be on April 22th, 2012, the French politicians public fights and controversies have started.
Always very funny or scary, I am not sure, to follow.

France will for many reasons be inevitable on this Blog.

Merci et bon appetit. At least I'm sure everyone understands those words.

No comments:

Post a Comment